Antique Desk, Secretary, French Louis XV Style Floral Marquetry, Early 1900s
Charming Antique Desk, Secretary, French Louis XV Style Floral Marquetry, Early 1900s! French Louis XV style secretary, early 20th c. In a rosewood finish, raised back with open shelves, three beveled mirror plates, over slant-front desk with contrasting floral marquetry, opening to fitted interior with three small drawers and concealed sliding compartment, rising on cabriole legs, ending in cast metal sabots, approx 53.25"h, 29.75"w, 18d. Wear and imperfections commensurate with age and use.
Old World Elegance at Reasonable Prices! The item "Antique Desk, Secretary, French Louis XV Style Floral Marquetry, Early 1900s" is in sale since Sunday, July 21, 2019. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Desks & Secretaries\1900-1950". The seller is "oldeurope71" and is located in Austin, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: France
- Style: Louis XV
- Depth: 18 ins
- Sub-Style: French
- Width: 30 ins
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Desk, Secretary, French Louis XV, 1800s: French Antique Desk, 19th C., floral, Austin
- beveled mirror, Louis XV Desk,: florla marquetry, French, 20th C., rosewood finish
- office area, office, office desk, lady's: lady's desk, Eropean, medium wood tones
- Type: Secretary
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Height: 53 ins
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1950